A fire at a nightclub in Lviv In the Internet appeared the video of the ignition

Пожар в ночном клубе во Львове: В сети появилось видео начала возгорания

In the night club Lviv there was a fire

In the Internet appeared the video, which recorded the night of the fire in Lviv club Space. A video posted by one of the members of the community “Варта2” in the social network.

In particular, the video recorded the time of the fire the premises during the club scene the fire show. Because of the unsuccessful execution of a stunt fire spread to flammable materials and quickly spread throughout the room. There was panic, people rushed to leave the room.

Пожар в ночном клубе во Львове: В сети появилось видео начала возгорания
Пожар в ночном клубе во Львове: В сети появилось видео начала возгорания

Пожар в ночном клубе во Львове: В сети появилось видео начала возгорания

Rumbam Bar Youtube

Пожар в ночном клубе во Львове: В сети появилось видео начала возгорания
Пожар в ночном клубе во Львове: В сети появилось видео начала возгорания

Пожар в ночном клубе во Львове: В сети появилось видео начала возгорания

Interesting TV YouTube

As reported today in Lviv there was a fire at the club, which is located in the entertainment center “MI100”. As a result of fire injured 22 people. Now 18 of them were hospitalized.

Related news: a Fire at a nightclub in Lviv: the Reason may be the use of pyrotechnics during the show

Source

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *