A fire at a nightclub in Lviv: the Reason may be the use of pyrotechnics during the show

Пожар в ночном клубе во Львове: Причиной может быть использование пиротехники во время шоу

Boatman DSNS in the Lvov area Vitaly Turovtsev in the air “112 Ukraine”

The cause of the fire at a nightclub in Lviv may be the use of pyrotechnics during the show. This broadcast channel “112 Ukraine” said the speaker of the state Goschs in the Lvov area Vitaly Turovtsev.

He said that because of the fire were evacuated 250 people, including 22 people addressed for medical aid. 22 14 were hospitalized. Two are still in intensive care.

“The fire occurred directly on the main stage during the entertainment show. According to eyewitnesses, according to preliminary data, there was an ignition of the pyrotechnics, the roof caught fire, lit up the scene,and the flames spread quickly. There was a rather serious panic. People have forgotten to help each other and injured”, – he said.

Firefighters brought the fire for an hour, and two hours later the fire was extinguished.

News on topic: Fire in the center of Kiev: In “Kyivenergo” explained the delay with permission to fire

“The main reason (fire – edition), which is now confirmed by eyewitnesses, is the use of pyrotechnics in the entertainment show,” he added.

Turovtsev also confirmed that one of the visitors tried to beat lifeguard.

“Upon arrival of our units on the street were people who were in a state of alcoholic intoxication, and their reaction was inadequate. They first attacked the rescuers, not all, it was a separate group of people, fortunately, there were adequate people who helped us evacuate people. But such an incident takes place. Now, investigators are working to establish their identities”, he added.

Source

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *