Today in the “Evening Prime” will discuss the following topics:
– The defense Ministry admits that Russia could launch a missile attack in response to the Ukrainian shooting near occupied Crimea. Is it possible provocations and what they can bring?
– Oleksandr Turchynov again raised the question about the visa regime with Russia. Is Ukraine ready for its introduction?
– The government plans to oblige citizens to pay for warmth solely on the counter. Will this solve the problem of municipal defaults?
The guests of the program are:
– the Chairman of SBU, 2010, 2014-2015, Valentyn Nalyvaichenko (from 19:15 to 20:00);
– people’s deputies of Ukraine Vitaliy Stashuk (people’s front) and Serhiy Vlasenko (“Batkivshchyna”) (from 20:15 to 21:00);
– people’s deputies of Ukraine Igor Mosiychuk (“Radical party of Oleg Lyashko”), Oleg Barna (“Petro Poroshenko Bloc”) and the Minister of transport and communications in 2005, Yevhen Chervonenko (from 21:15 to 22:00);
– people’s Deputy of Ukraine of III, IV, VII convocations Oleg Tyagnibok (from 22:15 to 23:00);
– people’s Deputy of Ukraine from “people’s Will” Sergei Melnychuk and MP II, IV-VI convocations Mikhail Pozhivanov (from 23:15 to 00:00).