In Chernihiv there was a fire in a residential nine-storey building

В Чернигове произошел пожар в жилой девятиэтажке

In Chernihiv there was a fire in the switchboard in the entrance of the nine-storey residential building in Lubecki, 11. About it reported in a press-service of the State service for emergency situations.

The message on ignition arrived employees of the SES at 9:38 on March 21. On the scene arrived two branches of the 2nd state firefighting and rescue part of Chernihiv.

“As a result of burning and dense smoke trapped was 41-the summer inhabitant of one of apartments and her one year old boy. Rescuers in protective gas masks has risen to the place of occurrence of the fire on the second floor of the building and quickly evacuated to safe place mother and child”, – stated in the message.

News on topic: In the Zhitomir region, firefighters liquidated ignition in the two houses

The fire at 9:54 was localized, and at 10:00 is completely eliminated. The elimination of fire involved 6 personnel and 2 units of special equipment.

Probably the cause of the fire was a short circuit power.

We will remind, in Kiev in Obolon from the fire were evacuated 30 tenants.

News on topic: Exactly, the man died during a fire in the five story building

I 112.ua in your Telegram
and Facebook.
Quickly and succinctly about the most important.
Source