In the EU bezveze left almost five thousand of Ukrainians

В ЕС по безвизу выехали почти пять тысяч украинцев

Seven Ukrainians refused entry.

Since the visa-free regime between Ukraine and the European Union (midnight June 12), the borders of the EU countries crossed the 195 thousand citizens of Ukraine. As reports a press-service of state frontier service, of that number, nearly 4.5 thousand Ukrainians went to the visa-free regime.

“77% of them (who used the non-visa regime – ed.) and is 3 470 citizens who crossed the border in the Western sector in road and rail border crossing points, the remaining 23% used the services of aviation port”, – noted in Department.

According to the report, 7 of the citizens of the commencement of the visa-free regime was denied entry to the territory of the EU. In four cases, failure is associated with the violation of migration legislation of the EU, in three – no selling of tickets and the lack of financial support for the trip.

We will remind, for the first day of action bezveza with the EU they have used nearly two thousand of the Ukrainians. The most popular destination was Poland.

Source