The cause of an outbreak of dysentery among school students in the village of nyzhnie selysche became unsanitary conditions in the school. This was stated by the Chairman of the Transcarpathian regional state administration Gennady Moskal, reports a press-service yeah.
The Agency said that 12 students have diagnosed “a dysentery”.
“During the inspection of the school staff Rospotrebsoyuz found in ready meals coliform bacteria. The world is called “disease of dirty hands”. Experts came to the conclusion that the main reason is the violation of the sanitary, hygienic conditions of cooking and the rules of personal hygiene of the canteen staff of the school”, he said.
According to him, the school staff before the arrival of the official Commission carried out disinfection of the premises, changed the entry in the log of finished products and even ripped out a few pages.
Moskal said that they tried to destroy the evidence of his guilt.
News on topic: After visiting the water Park in Kharkov appealed to doctors about 20 people, six children were hospitalized with poisoning
“The audit materials submitted to the district police Department, on these facts criminal proceedings”, – he added.
We will remind that on March 22 with food poisoning were admitted, 13 children of rural schools. Seven at the age of 7 years, five to 10 years of age and one twelve year old child.
I 112.ua in your Telegram
Quickly and succinctly about the most important.