OSCE: the Number of attacks ATO has doubled

ОБСЕ: Количество обстрелов в АТО выросло вдвое

OSCE declares about the increase in attacks

For a week the number of attacks has increased by 55%.

The first Deputy head of the Special monitoring mission (SMM) of the OSCE in Ukraine Alexander hug said that the number of violations of the ceasefire regime in the Donbas has increased over the week. It is reported by Interfax Ukraine.

“The ceasefire has not improved over the last week. Last week the SMM observed an increase of 55% in the number of violations of the cease-fire compared with last week. Most affected by this trend, the area between Pervomaisk and Popasnaya where there was 20% of the violations of the ceasefire regime,” – said the BBC journalists on Monday in uncontrolled Kiev Lugansk.

He noted that the parties to the conflict in the Donbass in the shelling of use Minsk agreements prohibited weapons.

“SMM has recorded more than 550 cases of the use of heavy weapons and weapons banned by the Minsk agreements. This includes tanks, mortars and artillery”, – said the Deputy head of the mission.

“The escalation of the situation and the violations of ceasefire that are taking place between Popasnaya and Pervomaisk and four other hot spots, have an effect on the civilian population,” added hug.

We will remind, earlier it was reported that the OSCE mission came under fire in Donetsk.

OSCE: Since the beginning of the year in the Donbass killed 59 civilians

Source

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *