Rescuers named the cause of the collapse of the house in Chernihiv

Спасатели назвали причину обвала дома в Чернигове

The explosion occurred in a residential house in Chernigov

From the rubble, saved the 17-year-old.

The preliminary cause of the collapse of the walls of a residential building in Chernihiv became a gas explosion. This was reported to UNN in the press service of regional management of gschs.

At 18.36 on Monday December 12, from-under blockages got 17-year-old. Search and rescue work continues. The emergency involved 95 people and 26 units of special equipment.

We will remind, on the street Popudrenko, 16 in Chernihiv today at 16.20 in a four-storey residential building in a room on the fourth floor explosion occurred. The explosion collapsed floor slab from the first to the fourth floor (8 apartments). Seven victims were hospitalized.

Source