The defense Ministry announced the end of the fighting on the arc Svetlodarsk

В Минобороны заявили о завершении боев на Светлодарской дуге

The separatists wanted to capture the two strong points of the APU.

The armed forces of Ukraine (AFU) repelled a separatist attack on Svetlodarsk arc. On Monday, December 19, announced the chief of the joint operational staff of the armed forces Alexander Cerski.

According to Selskogo unit APU took the fight, during which he seized the initiative, inflicted losses and forced him to retreat. It is alleged that the forces of the self-proclaimed DND was going to capture the two strongholds of AFU in the area of Lugansk.

In total, according to the Ministry of defence, there were three fire RAID lasting from 3 to 6 hours each. It is noted that fire from artillery and mortars separatists were from outside of Kiev Kalinovka, Uglegorsk and Debaltsevo.

Meanwhile, separatist websites reported that on the morning of December 19, APU fighters opened fire on the village of Kominternovo, resulting in one burned a private house, also damaged six buildings.

Earlier in the headquarters of the ATO told about the battle on the arc Svetlodarsk.

The battle on the arc Svetlodarsk: five dead

 

The deterioration in the Donbass

The escalation in the Donbas: six dead

The work of the Ukrainian artillery ATO: video fighter

The headquarters of the ATO told about the battle on the arc Svetlodarsk

Video of fight on the arc Svetlodarsk removed from YouTube

The battle on the arc Svetlodarsk: five dead
Source