Leonid Matyukhin in the air “112 Ukraine”. 09.11.16
The fighters tonight have increased the intensity of conducting attacks in the area of ATO in the Donbas. This was announced by the speaker of the press center of the headquarters of the operation Leonid Matyukhin in the air “112 Ukraine”.
“The intensity has increased… been more than 30 attacks… I think the intensity will not decrease”, – he said.
We will remind, as of 18:00 was reported 23 attacks.
Matyuhin also confirmed that the militants were planning large-scale provocation in the occupied Debaltsevo 26 Nov to create “pictures” of the Russian and local media.
“As I understand it, will be collected by the thousands of people who supposedly are.. not only rallies against Ukraine to move away, there is information that the technique already prepared,” he said.
As previously reported, the militants of the November 26, plan in Debaltsevo provocations possible victims among civilians. According to operational information received by the ATO headquarters, the Russian occupation forces will create a picture for the Russian media to show mass rallies that will take people from different cities and villages.
As you know, debaltseve is now controlled by the militants of the so-called “DNR”.
Ukraine insists on the fact that debaltseve should be transferred under its control in accordance with the delimitation line of September 19, 2014, However, Russia is against it, but the militants say they will not leave from debaltseve.