Ukraine almost doubled the import of oil

Украина почти вдвое нарастила импорт нефти

Ukraine for 11 months of imported crude oil and gas condensate at $149,8 million

Almost all the oil came from Kazakhstan.

Ukraine for 11 months of 2016 imported crude oil and gas condensate in monetary terms to 149,8 million dollars. This is 1.8 times more than in the same period last year. This is evidenced by the State fiscal service.

The main supply of oil (96.8 per cent) was carried out from Kazakhstan for the sum of 145 million dollars, the remaining amount (3.2 percent) accounted for Romania – $ 4.8 million.

In 2015, Ukraine in 2014 has reduced oil imports in monetary terms 39.2% to USD 89 million.

As reported Корреспондент.netUkraine in five months of 2016 imported 2 million 623 thousand tons of oil products worth $1 billion 18 million

In November it became known that Belarus resumed supplies of jet fuel to Ukraine.

Source