A Polish driver died in the border checkpoint Krakovets

Водитель из Польши умер в пограничном пункте пропуска Краковец

The incident occurred in the Parking lot of the border crossing Krakovets

According to the preliminary conclusion that the man was poisoned by carbon monoxide during the heating of the cabin gas bottle with a burner.

In the Parking lot of the border crossing Krakovets in the office of the truck discovered the body of Polish driver. It is reported by the Department of civil protection of Lviv regional state administration on Monday, December 3.

“December 2 at 16:59 in the Parking lot of the border crossing Krakovets in the cab of the truck Renault with Polish registration TST-56PX detected no signs of life the body of the driver, a citizen of the Republic of Poland, who lived in Starachowice”, – stated in the message.

It is noted that the death occurred before the arrival of emergency crews, according to the preliminary conclusion – as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning during heating of the cabin gas bottle with a burner.

On this fact investigative actions are carried out.

Yesterday it was reported that the Lviv police detained the driver-the foreigner who has made road accident with three vehicles. On this fact police opened criminal case.

OTV news Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet

Source