Everyone was waiting for the double Ferrari at Monza, but in the end on the podium Kimi Raikkonen was only a second, and celebrated the victory Lewis Hamilton.
Pilot Mercedes Lewis Hamilton won the race at the Grand Prix of Italy.
Second place went to the Ferrari pilot Kimi Raikkonen finished third for Red bull racing driver Max Verstappen, however, during the race, the Dutchman received a five-second penalty for incorrect fight with Valtteri Bottas and gave the Protocol the third place to the Finnish pilot of the Mercedes, behind even Sebastian Vettel.
Grand Prix of Italy
Monza Circuit, Monza
2 September 2018
1. Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) – 53 laps
2. Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari) +8,705
3. Valtteri Bottas (Mercedes) +14,501
4. Sebastian Vettel (Ferrari) +16,669
5. Max Verstappen (Red bull) +18,569 *received 5 penalty seconds
6. Romain Grosjean (Haas) +57,952
7. Esteban (Force India) +58,831
8. Sergio Perez (Force India) +59,781
9. Carlos Sainz Jr (Renault) +79,026
10. Lance Stroll (Williams) +1 lap
11. Sergey Sirotkin (Williams) +1 lap
12. Charles LeClair (Zauber) +1 lap
13. Stoffel Vandorn (McLaren) +1 lap
14. Nico Hulkenberg (Renault) +1 lap
15. Pierre went Out (Toro Rosso) +1 lap
16. Marcus Ericsson (Zauber) +1 lap
17. Kevin Magnussen (Haas) +1 lap
Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull)
Fernando Alonso (McLaren)
Brendon Hartley (Toro Rosso)
Want to know the main sports news first? Subscribe to our channel in the Telegram!
According to the materials: