Hasidim in Uman started a fire in a rented apartment

В Умани хасиды устроили пожар в съемной квартире

The Hasidim almost burned the apartment

The fire started from a lit candle.

In Uman on the territory of the Memorial complex of the tzaddik Nachman was a fire in the kitchen of the apartment that was rented by the Hasidim. The incident occurred on Wednesday, September 20, in the evening, the press service of the SES in Cherkasy region.

“The fire was on the fourth floor of the nine homes on the street of Sofia Petrovskaya,” – said in the SES.

According to rescuers, the cause of the fire became candles that pilgrims put on the plastic sill. During the liquidation of the fire were evacuated 12 of the Hasidim from neighboring apartments on the same floor.

The victims and injured fire was not.

В Умани хасиды устроили пожар в съемной квартире

The fire in Uman: caught fire in the kitchen where there were Hasidim /dsns.gov.ua

Recall that in Uman in the garages near the places of mass stay of Hasidic pilgrims explosion – injured a teenager from Israel.

Source

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *