Hotel near Bukovel poisoned five children

В отеле возле Буковеля отравились пять детей

All patients with preliminary diagnosis of acute gastroenterocolitis

It turned out that the catering of the Villa, the Parliament does not meet the requirements on nutrition of large groups of children.

Hotel near Bukovel resort has poisoned six tourists, including five children. They were hospitalized from the hotel establishment, Villa Parliament Yablunytsya Yaremche city Council.

About it reports the local edition of the Course with reference to the information management Gospodarevskaya Thursday, June 28.

All patients with preliminary diagnosis of acute gastroenterocolitis. The condition of patients at the time of hospitalization was regarded as satisfactory by doctors, mild.

Established a Commission to investigate the poisoning. The examination of the institution, the inspectors found that between a hotel owner and leader of a health centre Civilization has entered into a contract for the services of accommodation and nutrition of children. When this facility was not included in the list of children’s recreation and health-improving institutions of the region.

“The canteen does not meet the requirements on nutrition of large groups of children. In the last three years is the establishment of monitoring bodies is not checked. In the institution there is no permit for special water use, no laboratory results of drinking water quality”, – stated in the message.

Now in the hotel complex, the Parliament will carry out an inspection by results of which measures will be taken in accordance with applicable law.

Earlier in the Zaporozhye region among tourists in the Wellness area the lighthouse was recorded outbreak of intestinal infection. Sickened dozens of children.

News from the Reporter.net Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet

Source