In Bukovina four people were poisoned by mushrooms

На Буковине четверо людей отравились грибами

Among victims – two children, one teenager and one adult. They were taken to the intensive care unit.

In Vyzhnytsky district, Chernivtsi region, five people were poisoned by mushrooms and was hospitalized in the intensive care unit. On Monday, September 16, reports UNN with reference to the Department of health of the Chernivtsi region.

“Three children, one adult and one teenager hospitalized in the intensive care unit”, – stated in the message.

As reported in the Department of health Chernivtsi region, all hospitalized are in medium condition, no severe cases.

We will remind, in the summer in Lugansk, two people died from mushroom poisoning.

Earlier in the winery the family of seven people poisoned canned mushrooms purchased on the market. People hospitalized in the intensive care unit.

News from the Reporter.net Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet

Source