In Cherkasy region carbon monoxide poisoned man and a three year old daughter

В Черкасской области угарным газом отравились мужчина и трехлетняя дочь

The eldest daughter managed to save, she’s in the ICU

The house was found dead three-year-old girl and her 58-year-old father. The eldest daughter was rescued, she was in recovery.

In Smila Cherkasy region three-year-old died of carbon monoxide poisoning. The tragedy occurred on Tuesday, October 16, reports the local edition About everything.

It is noted that in the room the doctors discovered the dead little girl and her 58-year-old father. The eldest daughter was able to save. Now she is in intensive care. It is known that the mother at that time was not at home.

According to preliminary information, the cause of the tragedy was the violation of the rules of operation of gas equipment.

In turn, the speaker of the regional police Dmitry Grishchenko has confirmed the publication of information about the incident, but said that such a case does not contain evidence of a criminal offense. Now finding-out of circumstances of the tragedy involved a rescue.

Earlier in Lviv of the two foreign women were poisoned by carbon monoxide and were hospitalized.

Also reported in Poltava in a private house in the Kiev region found the bodies of dead men and women.

News from the Reporter.net Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet

Source