In Dnipropetrovsk region, seven people were poisoned by carbon monoxide

В Днепропетровской области семь человек отравились угарным газом

All victims hospitalized

Opened a criminal case under article about violation of established by legislation requirements of fire safety.

In the Dnepropetrovsk area as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning hospitalized seven people, including four children. About it reports regional management of national police Friday, January 11.

It is noted that the incident occurred this morning in the village of Rudky Tsarichansky district in a private house.

“As a result of carbon monoxide poisoning in the hospital delivered seven people, including four children (two are 2004, 2007 and 2012 years of birth)”, – stated in the message.

On this fact openly criminal proceedings under article about violation of established by legislation requirements of fire safety (part 1 of article 270 of the criminal code of Ukraine).

Earlier in the Ternopil region in the village of Paradise in the house of culture six people were poisoned with combustion products as a result of faulty gas appliances.

And Kropiwnicki from carbon monoxide poisoning killed four people. The tragedy occurred in a five-storey residential building on Cathedral street in the apartment on the first floor. Among the victims were two children.

News from the Reporter.net Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet

Source