In Exactly 14 people were poisoned at the wedding

В Ровно 14 человек отравились на свадьбе

Hotel and entertainment complex Ivanhoe

Nine people were hospitalized, others have decided to be treated on an outpatient basis. Among the victims there are no children.

Exactly after celebrating the wedding on Saturday, September 8, in the hotel-entertaining complex Ivanhoe, poisoned 14 people. It is reported Захид.net with reference to the Rivne regional laboratory center on Tuesday, September 11.

It is noted that all patients complain of chills, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and high body temperature is 38-39 degrees.

Nine people were hospitalized, others have decided to be treated on an outpatient basis. Among the victims there are no children.

The preliminary diagnosis in patients with acute gastroenterocolitis. Its main pathogens are Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Yersinia, rotavirus, Salmonella and other viruses.

Earlier in the city of Izmail, Odessa region was recorded outbreak of intestinal infection in the high school with advanced study of foreign languages named after T. G. Shevchenko. Ill both children and teachers.

And in the Lviv region 15 people were poisoned at a birthday party in cafe Sofia in the village of Suhodol Brody district. Among the four hospitalized children aged 3 to 17 years.

News from the Reporter.net Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet

Source