In Facebook Poroshenko “lives” more than 1500 bots

В Facebook Порошенко "живет" более 1500 ботов

Petro Poroshenko

Every sixth review under the posts of President left by bots.

In Facebook of the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko, more than 1,500 boats which regularly leave many comments under posts. It is reported by Vox Ukraine.

According to the analysis page Poroshenko, during his presidency, more than 79,000 unique Facebook users have written at least one comment on his official page in the period from June 2014 to may 2017. All they’ve done is around 176 000 records.

98% of the commentators are real people. And the remaining 2% of bots, which left about 26,000 comments, or 15% of all records. We can conclude that every sixth review under the posts Poroshenko left by bots.

In addition, the bots are divided into positive, negative and neutral. So, in the comments on the page of the President of Ukraine noted 388 positive bots, or 27%, negative – 29%, and the remainder have no predominant tone.

We will remind, earlier it was reported that in Ukraine found a large botnet.

Source