In Kramatorsk the students were poisoned with copper sulfate

В Краматорске школьники отравились медным купоросом

Copper sulphate

Four boys licked the crystals, and the fifth – swallowed.

This morning in Children’s territorial medical Association city hospital # 3, Kramatorsk “fast” I delivered five pupils with signs of poisoning. Reports a press about it-service of Prosecutor’s office of Donetsk region.

“It is now established that one of the sixth grade students brought to class crystals of copper sulfate from the so-called set of experiments which is lawfully sold in children’s stores. Four classmates licked the crystals, and the fifth – swallowed”, – stated in the message.

With acute stomach pain students was rushed to children’s hospital. After all the necessary medical interventions, the condition of the injured boys is satisfactory.

“Data on this fact are brought in the magazine of the uniform account, investigated all the circumstances of the incident”, – noted in Prosecutor’s office.

As reported Корреспондент.netin Kiev two times increased incidence of children with acute intestinal infections. Also increased incidence for rotavirus enteritis. This was reported in Reproductible.

In Zaporozhye there is a growing number of poisonings with poor-quality products