In Melitopol the child fell into a coma after drinking six liters of water – media

В Мелитополе ребенок впал в кому, выпив шесть литров воды - СМИ

Doctors are no forecasts do not give

Parents of six girls suspected poisoning and decided to wash the girl’s stomach.

In Melitopol the Zaporozhye area six-year-old girl fell into a coma due to the fact that the parents forced her to drink six liters of water. On Monday, March 25, writes Z-city.

It is noted that the girl was taken to a local hospital – she had suspected meningitis. The doctors, who came from Zaporozhye, the diagnosis of “meningitis” is not confirmed. They were sure that the child brain swelling,

As it turned out, the parents suspected that their daughter may have ingested something toxic. Therefore, it was decided to wash the girl’s stomach. However, parents are overdone – in total six-year old girl drank six liters of water. That is the amount of fluid you drink and provoked swelling of the brain and as a consequence anyone.

The doctors are doing everything possible to help the child survived, but no forecast is given.

As reported in the Vinnytsia region, the parents themselves were treated the burns on the girl’s legs and feet. When the child became ill, they turned for help to the doctors. However, doctors were unable to save the girl.

It was also reported that in Chernivtsi on the TV fell on-year-old boy and fractured his skull.

 

News from the Reporter.net Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet

Source