In Minsk agreed on a new truce in the Donbass

В Минске согласовали новое перемирие на Донбассе

The decision about the new truce made in connection with the beginning of the school year

The parties agreed sustainable ceasefire in the Donbass from midnight on 29 August.

Trilateral contact group talks in Minsk have agreed on a new truce in the Donbas, starting from midnight August 29, 2018. On Wednesday, August 22, said the speaker of Ukraine’s representative at the talks, Leonid Kuchma Darka olifer in your Facebook.

According to her, the decision was made in connection with the beginning of the school year.

“The parties undertake to take all necessary steps to ensure a sustainable ceasefire. For monitoring the parties undertake to provide reliable and safe access of the OSCE SMM to the entire territory of Ukraine, in accordance with its mandate,” – said olifer.

She added that within the “bread of truce” from 1 July until 20 August, the Ukrainian side has recorded nearly a thousand of attacks by the separatists, with the result that there are victims among the military and civilians. During this period the SMM, the OSCE has recorded nine attacks on settlements.

Recall that a Trilateral contact group on settling the situation in Donbas on June 27 announced a new “comprehensive, permanent and indefinite cease-fire” from 1 July, from 00:01 Moscow time, on the occasion of the harvest. It was violated almost immediately after the declared start and since then, like all previous truce, constantly broken.

Before that, it was reported that in Minsk will start a two-day meeting of the Trilateral contact group.

News from the Reporter.net Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet

The truce in the Donbass

Day in the Donbas: 24 attacks, two wounded

For days on Donbass wounded two soldiers

The OSCE over the weekend counted more than 200 explosions in the Donbas

In the Donbas to halve the number of attacks

Germany intends to give new impetus to the Minsk process
Source