In Poltava the girl was shell-shocked in the dental office

В Полтаве девочку контузило в стоматологическом кабинете

The girl received a concussion in the dental office

A schoolgirl was diagnosed with barotrauma. Parents of the victim did not put forward any claims to the doctors.

In the Poltava school №22 exploded dental unit, causing the little girl received a concussion. This was stated by the head of the Department of health of the Poltava city Council Sergey Kotov, informs the Website of the city of Poltava.

Kotov said that the school was obsolete equipment of Soviet design, where the compressor pressure giving water, which is contained in a special bottle allows you to treat a tooth. The bottle burst and injured the child – 10-year-old girl received a concussion.

The official promised that the Department of health will deal with this problem. At the moment of explosion in a dental office were the doctors, nurse and small patient. It is reported that the nurse was hurt too and ended up in the hospital with the girl.

A schoolgirl was diagnosed with barotrauma. Kotov added that the parents of the victim did not put forward any claims to the doctors.

Earlier in Odessa on the head of the man who was walking down the street, with the height of the second floor fell to the stone, which broke away from the facade of a home emergency.

 

News from the Reporter.net Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet

Source