In Sumy in a high-rise building due to a malfunction of the TV explosion and fire

В Сумах в многоэтажке из-за неисправности телевизора произошел взрыв и пожар

In Sumy in the high-rise apartment building in the SKD due to a faulty picture tube in the TV explosion followed by a fire. About it reports a press-service GU of the NP in the Sumy region.

“The apartment is on the second floor, an explosion occurred, in which the fires occurred. Arriving at the scene, a dress of public service of emergency situations quickly localized. The owner of the apartment was not injured. According to preliminary data, the cause of the explosion was the TV that blew up the tube,” – said in the message.

Now further inspection is carried out.

Related news: In the center of Kiev there was an explosion from the ground flew a pillar of fire

We will remind, today, on February 28 in Vinnytsia, an explosion occurred in the center of laser cosmetology; perhaps the grenade detonated.

I 112.ua in your Telegram
and Facebook.
Quickly and succinctly about the most important.
Source