The girl died before the ambulance arrived
In Bachatskom district of the Ternopil region during the Christmas holiday suddenly lost consciousness and died 11-the summer schoolgirl.
In the Ternopil region in Bachatskom area during the Christmas matinee died a sixth grader. On Sunday, December 30, the press service of the regional police.
“The tragedy occurred on December 28 in one of the schools, Buchach district. During the Christmas holiday suddenly lost consciousness 11-year-old schoolgirl. Before the ambulance tried to revive, but in vain. The doctors stated the death of a child”, – is spoken in the message.
According to preliminary data, the cause of death of the girl acute cardiovascular insufficiency, mitral valve stenosis.
Information about this event included in the Unified register of pre-judicial investigations.
Earlier in Odessa region students were hospitalized with gas poisoning.
It was also reported that in the city of Belgorod-Dniester 15-year-old girl was in the hospital unconscious due to food poisoning of unknown etiology.
News from the Reporter.net Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet