In the Kharkiv region killed a family of four

В Харьковской области погибла семья из четырех человек

The house in which the tragedy occurred

The preliminary cause of death of two adults and two children – poisoning chadny stinking gas. At the scene works investigative team of the police.

In the Kharkiv region in the result of carbon monoxide poisoning killed a family of four. Reports a press about it-service gschs.

According to authorities, the tragedy occurred on Tuesday, February 13, in the town of Zmiev.

“At 15:20 rescuers received information that in a private house on the street levkivs’ka discovered men 1980 women 1985, and two girls of two and eight years. Arrived on the scene rescuers found no traces of fire. The preliminary cause of death – poisoning chadny stinking gas”, – is spoken in the message.

At the scene works investigative team of the police.

Earlier in Ivano-Frankivsk killed a family of six people, according to preliminary data, poisoned by carbon monoxide. Killed a woman 40 years, man 27 years and children 2003, 2007, 2013 and 2017 year of birth.

News from Корреспондент.net in Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet

Source