In the Lviv region from carbon monoxide poisoning, two persons died

Во Львовской области от отравления угарным газом умерли два человека

The tragedy occurred in the village chyshky of Pustomyty district

In the result of carbon monoxide poisoning in the village chyshky of Pustomyty district, Lviv region, two persons died.

In the Lviv region as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning in the village chyshky of Pustomyty district killed two people. On Wednesday, 5 December, the press service of the Lviv regional state administration.

In particular, according to the Department of civil protection of Lviv regional state administration, the incident occurred in the night of 4 December.

“The body of 64-year-old man and 63-year-old woman found in a one-story private home. Circumstances of death are established”, – is spoken in the message.

Earlier from carbon monoxide poisoning in the Donetsk region killed a young child. His mother is in serious condition in the hospital.

It was also reported that Galitsky district of Lviv, on Kopernika street found in the apartment the bodies of dead spouses.

News from the Reporter.net Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet

Source