In the Lviv region in the hospital were two men from snake bites

Во Львовской области в больницу попали двое мужчин из-за укуса змей

Rescuers are concerned about the increased attacks on reptiles

All the victims were rural residents. It is known that one man was bitten by a snake while collecting mushrooms in the forest.

In the Lviv region two men were hospitalized because of the bite of reptiles, according to the regional Department SSES on Tuesday, August 14.

According to rescuers, 13 Aug reptiles attacked the three men. In the intensive care unit Skolevskiy Central district hospital received a man born in 1980 with a diagnosis of “snake bite of the right foot”.

Later, in the Central district hospital of the city Zhovkva turned the victim from a snake bite in the toe of the right foot in 1966.

All the victims were rural residents. It is known that one man was bitten by a snake while collecting mushrooms in the forest. Rescuers are concerned about the increased attacks on reptiles and advised to take security measures before going to the forest area.

Earlier it was reported that in four villages of Skole district, Lviv region people are bitten by snakes.

 

News from the Reporter.net Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet

Source