In the Lvov area man swallowed scissors

Во Львовской области мужчина проглотил ножницы

The local hospital had successfully performed a complex operation to remove the scissors from the human body.

In the hospital of the district of Sambor of Lviv region have operated on a man who swallowed scissors, reported the press service of Sambir city Council.

As reported, on 18 June during the weekly meeting with the mayor, the chief physician of Sambir Central regional hospital Bohdan Marchuk informed that the hospital had successfully performed a complicated surgery to remove the scissors from the human body.

“Successfully carried out a complicated operation to remove out of the body scissors, which is swallowed by a patient with mental disorders. The state operated stable,” – said Marchuk.

Earlier it was reported that Indian “accidentally” swallowed the 116 nails and wire. Also the Correspondent wrote that the live cockroach had settled in the ear of a Vietnamese.

News from the Reporter.net Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet

The man lived two years with a plug in the skull

Source