In the Odessa area students were hospitalized with gas poisoning

В Одесской области школьников госпитализировали с отравлением газом

Pepper gas was poisoned schoolchildren in Chernomorsk

In Chernomorsk five students were taken to hospital from-for poisonings with pepper gas. Their life is not in danger.

In the Black sea in Odessa region, on Wednesday, December 19th, around 13:30, at school No. 2 pepper gas poisoned the students. Five of them were hospitalized, according to local newspaper Chernomorsk.com.ua.

Provided that at recess before lessons start second shift in the corridor from a container with the pepper mix was released gas.

“The students began to complain of dizziness, sore throat and malaise. Immediately, the school administration was caused by operational service”, – stated in the message.

As told in school, before the arrival of rescuers, the kids were evacuated from school and was in the yard. On the recommendation of the rescue service, classes were discontinued and the students allowed to go home. The school premises are aired.

“Doctors emergency medical services, five students were taken to the hospital. According to school staff, their life and health threatens nothing”, – the newspaper writes.

 

 

It is known that the alleged perpetrators of the incident are established. At the moment the investigation of this case deals with the black sea to the police station, where conversations with children and their parents.

Earlier in the city of Belgorod-Dniester 15-year-old girl was in the hospital unconscious due to food poisoning of unknown etiology.

It was also reported that in Zaporozhye 13 children became ill on the train. They complained of shortness of breath, sore throat and headache, and two children were hospitalized with poisoning by combustion products.

News from the Reporter.net Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet

Source