In the Sumy region on fire killed three people

В пожаре на Сумщине погибли три человека

From Smoking in Sumy region killed three people

According to preliminary data, the fire occurred due to Smoking in bed.

Lebedin in the Sumy area in a private residential house fire, caused, according to preliminary estimates, Smoking in bed and killed three people.

“On the fire place found the bodies of 3 dead. The fire destroyed bed and household things. The preliminary cause of fire – Smoking in bed”, – reports a press-service gschs.

According to the report, the fire was liquidated on Friday, 01.18.

As reported yesterday in the village of Shabo, Odessa oblast in a private residential house during a fire killed six children in age from 4 months to 10 years. The cause of the fire was improper use of the heater.