In the Zaporozhye region, the explosion occurred in a residential building, there are victims

В Запорожской области произошел взрыв в жилом доме, есть пострадавшие

The fire was extinguished by eight employees of gschs

An explosion of the gas mixture and burned the roof of a residential building in the area of 50 square meters, the fighting which took an hour.

In the town of Vasil’evka of Zaporizhzhya region in a residential building, an explosion occurred, injuring two people, according to the SSES.

“On 15 January at 18:34 in Service of rescue 101 received the message on explosion in one-storey residential building on two owners on the street Youth in the city of Vasil’evka district”, – stated in the message.

Rescuers have determined that the house explosion of the gas mixture, causing a fire in the area of 50 square meters. In particular, burned the roof of the house.

In the Central hospital of the city brought 13-year-old boy and his 57-year-old grandmother. The fire was extinguished at 19:45.

The cause of the accident turns out.

As reported Корреспондент.netpreviously in the village of Buzivka Cherkasy region, an explosion occurred in a residential building, injuring two people. The rescuers found out that the inhabitant of the house with a gas cylinder to ignite the boiler, but leaked gas.

Source