In Transcarpathia 10-year-old drank poison and died

На Закарпатье 10-летний ребенок выпил яд и умер

The child died in the ambulance

Child accidentally drank an unknown substance, with the result that soon died in the ambulance.

In the Transcarpathian region in the village of Borzhava Vynohradiv district ten-year-old boy died after he drank poison. On Friday, February 15, the press service of the regional police Department.

As noted, the message that in the ambulance pronounced him dead of a boy born in 2008, received from doctors in 14:00 hours on 14 February.

According to preliminary information, militiamen, while at home, the boy accidentally drank an unknown substance, causing his health has deteriorated and the parents called the doctors. However, to save the life of a child failed.

On this fact initiated criminal proceedings. The body was sent to prosecture where you have established the cause of death. On business the pretrial investigation proceeds.

Earlier in Chernivtsi region Putyla district hospital intensive care unit died a woman, who had poisoned alcohol tincture.

It was also reported that in Lviv kindergarten №153 on the street Scientific poisoned 10 children nursery.

News from the Reporter.net Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet

Source