In Transcarpathia died the man who set himself on fire after daughter’s wedding

На Закарпатье умер мужчина, который поджег себя после свадьбы дочери

Died a man who set himself on fire after daughter’s wedding

The man doused himself with gasoline and forgetting about it, lit. He received 90% of burns of a body. Also injured his daughter, who tried to put out of the father.

A resident of the village of Kosino, in the Transcarpathian region, who set himself on fire after his daughter’s wedding, died. This was announced Mukachevo.net doctors Mukachevo Central hospital.

The man 1976 year of birth has received very serious burns on 90% of the body.

As for his daughter, who tried to put out of the father, and received burns to the lower and upper limbs, is on the mend.

Recall that in Transcarpathia, the man poured himself a house and car with gasoline, and then forgetting about it lit. It was noted that the man is in a critical condition. His daughter, who was trying to put it out, received 10% burns on the body.

 

News from the Reporter.net Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet

Source