In Ukraine imported cars at UAH 1.5 billion

В Украину ввезли автомобилей на 1,5 млрд гривен

Most cars brought from Germany

For the first three quarters in the country has imported nearly 110 000 vehicles.

For the nine months Ukraine imported 109 600 cars with a total value of 1.5 billion hryvnia. This was reported on the website of the Association Ukrautoprom.

“For three quarters of the current year in Ukraine in import mode imported 109 600 cars. Compared to the same period last year, imports of machinery grew by 92%, and their customs value amounted to more than 1.5 billion dollars”, – stated in the message.

As noted, almost $ 1.2 billion was spent on new cars, which were delivered 60 to 500, 346 million dollars to 49 100 cars with mileage.

Most of cars in Ukraine have been imported from the countries of the European Union – 69 600 units, which accounted for more than 63% of the total volume of import of passenger cars in the first nine months of the current year.

The share of new cars in the evroimport was only 44%, the remaining 56% occurred in preowned cars.

A country – leader in the supply of cars to Ukraine was Germany, which imported 25,000 cars: 5500 new cars and 19 500 with mileage.

Recall, the most sold by the end of October a car in Ukraine.

Source

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *