In Vinnytsia region the baby died from burns received when bathing

В Винницкой области ребенок умер от ожога, полученного при купании

The doctors were unable to save the child

Medical care parents are not treated, treated a girl your own at home.

In the hospital in Vinnytsia region died the girl that was one year. In the clinic she got the burn, according to the regional Department of the national police on Tuesday, August 28.

“The message about the incident, the police received 27 August at three o’clock from the doctors of the district hospital. Almost three days parents self-treated the burns on the girl’s legs and feet, but her health condition deteriorated,” the report said.

It turned out that thermal burns child received August 24 during bathing. Medical care parents are not treated, treated a girl your own at home. When the child became ill, the parents appealed for help to the doctors. August 27, in the hospital the girl died. The preliminary cause of death was a painful shock.

“On this fact police opened criminal proceedings under article 115 of the Criminal code of Ukraine. Final legal qualification of the events will be provided after all the necessary examinations and investigations,” added the police.

Earlier in the city of Izyum, Kharkiv region court arrested a woman who accidentally drowned in a bath my two year old daughter. After this incident, the woman was drunk and tried to drown herself in the river Seversky Donets.

And in the six-year-old Black boy killed by a falling metal gate on it. The child received opened cherepno-a brain trauma.

News from the Reporter.net Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet

Source