In Vinnytsia region, three people died from carbon monoxide

В Винницкой области три человека погибли от угарного газа

The doctors were unable to help the victims

Rescuers found dead in the apartment one-storey houses in the village Makharyntsi Kozyatyn district.

Three people died from carbon monoxide poisoning in the Kozyatyn district of Vinnitsa region. ABOUT it reports gschs in the morning Bulletin on Saturday, January 12.

“On January 11 at 14.00 in the village Makharyntsi Kozaytyn district in the apartment of a single storey dwelling house discovered the bodies of three people”, – stated in the message.

The preliminary cause of death – carbon monoxide poisoning.

On the eve of Lviv in the apartment on the street. found the bodies of a girl and a guy who came from Kiev. Two more people were hospitalized. Doctors hospitalized them with the diagnosis “poisoning with carbon monoxide of moderate severity”.

Earlier in the Dnepropetrovsk area as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning was hospitalized seven people, including four children.

News from the Reporter.net Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet

Source