In Zurich, evacuated the Apple store after the fire phone

В Цюрихе эвакуировали магазин Apple после возгорания телефона

From the Apple store had to be evacuated staff and visitors

Service center employee tried to change the battery of the gadget.

In Zurich we had to evacuate the personnel and visitors of the Apple store after the battery of one device is overheating and spontaneous combustion occurred. On Tuesday, January 9, reports Reuters.

The local police said that the incident occurred when the service center tried to replace the battery one of the gadgets.

All were evacuated about 50 customers and employees. Over burning battery scattered quartz sand to delay the spread of smoke.

Seven people were examined by doctors, but they did not need hospitalization.

We will remind, the American posted a Twitter entry, which is seen as the iPhone 7 Plus it smokes and melts.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *