Lutsenko: Motor Sich has several criminal cases

Луценко: По Мотор Сич есть несколько уголовных дел

Plant Motor Sich

Searches the company will be held within a month.

About the abuses at the Zaporozhye plant Motor Sich openly some criminal proceedings. This was stated by Prosecutor General of Ukraine Yuriy Lutsenko on Friday, July 21.

“As for Motor Sich, that is some criminal proceedings. One of them is the security Service of Ukraine, and it boils down to is that most of the shares that were previously withdrawn for offshore companies, the ownership was transferred to unspecified legislation,” – said Lutsenko.

According to him, the defense enterprises, which include Motor Sich should agree to the alienation of their shares with state authorities, but this was not done.

In addition, according to Lutsenko, the Main investigation Department of the Prosecutor General shall verify the probable looting of public funds by officials of Motor Sich during the execution of the enterprise of the state defense order.

“We are talking about likely raising prices for the engines and further removal of funds through a fictitious structure, including through the use of so-called junk stocks”, – said the Prosecutor General.

According to him, within a month will be searched in the company, thus currently as defendants in criminal cases is the management of the company Motor Sich.

“No one appoints suspicions, and even more guilty. We have to analyze the documents – who signed who allowed. Only after the documents have been reviewed, we will declare a suspicion,” – summed up Lutsenko.

We will remind, the Prosecutor’s office is investigating the embezzlement and misappropriation of more than 350 million at the plant of Motor Sich.

Source