Police and rescue workers to increase salary

Полицейским и спасателям увеличат зарплату

Social security police and rescue workers will improve in 2019

The interior Minister reported that from January 2019 to the social security of employees of gschs and the police will be significantly improved.

The Minister of internal Affairs Arsen Avakov said that from the beginning of 2019 will be put into action new mechanisms of social security of police and rescue workers. He stated this on Saturday, 3 November, during his working trip to Bukovina, informed the press service of the interior Ministry.

“Police officers and rescue workers − those structures that provide the backbone of our state, and key members of our national development. Important for us that everyone was motivated, respected their work and saw prospects of development”, – said Avakov.

According to him, the new mechanisms of social security, including raising wages, compensation for rent apartments and system of financial leasing for the purchase of their own homes, will come into effect from the beginning of 2019.

“The decision of the CMU we raised the salaries for police and lifeguard 30%. From the first of January, the minimum wage for the employee of the SSES will be 9000 hryvnias for the police – 9200 UAH”, − said Avakov.

The Minister said that from January next year put into effect a compensation mechanism for rental housing. So, in the regional center payment for hiring range from 1900 to 2900 UAH, in the regional center from 2900 to 4300 UAH.

Avakov also said that in 2019, a young patrol officer, starting from the second year of service, will have the right to conclude a contract of mortgage for twenty years, in which all the interest on it will pay the government.

“Between two to five years, if you work well, the government will charge you 10% of the total amount, 5-10 years − 20% and 30% and only 40% charged state. At the birth of a child, the state will immediately write off 5% of the amount. Give birth to the second − 5% sleeping,” said the Minister.

He assured that the mechanism of the state leasing will work for those who have long been in the service.

Earlier, President Petro Poroshenko said that instructed by 37% to raise salaries to servicemen. According to him, the soldiers on the front lines will receive no less than 21,000 USD.

The Cabinet has given the forecast on the growth of salaries for three years

News from the Reporter.net Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet

Source