Shtepa: strelkov in Slavyansk sent to Kiev

Штепа: Стрелкова в Славянск направил Киев

Nelya Shtepa said that Ukraine drew Russia in the war

Shtepa believes that with the help of strelkov, the Ukrainian government has been able to involve Russia in the war.

The ex-mayor of Slavyansk Nelia Shtepa believes that Igor Girkin (strelkov) in Slavyansk sent to Ukraine in order to involve Russia in the war. She told in an interview to news of Donbass.

“Today, people have begun to realize that it is true that the way it is, that this battalion was sent not by Russia, and was sent by our order to involve Russia in the war. And Russia was involved,” said Shtepa.

According to her, the Ukrainian government has attracted “Russian little men” who at that time knew nothing.

“And when I tell you, I was told when I was there a man with the call sign of Daisy, and when he found out where the funding goes and started there, he really is, he is a Russian, he came here “Russian world” to organize themselves, you know. And these their tasks today involve Russia, today, to grow and to go to Donetsk, and there is, in short, that this whole rigmarole to breed, and there he began the disassembly repair and the same day shot,” said the ex-mayor of Slavyansk.

At the same time Shtepa said that their actions during the takeover in 2014, separatists government agencies, she has coordinated with the people’s Deputy Sergey Pashinsky.

“I said Pashinsky every minute. I have a phone, there is a printout that he called me, well, probably 100 times,” said she.

She also said that, in addition to Pashinsky, called and Valentyn Nalyvaychenko.

“Call Pashinsky, Nalivaychenko, but by Turchinov, I did not. But Pashinskiy and Nalyvaichenko kept telling me that this is an indication Turchynov,” said Shtepa.

As reported Корреспондент.net, Nelia Shtepa was arrested on July 13, 2014. She is suspected of infringement of territorial integrity of Ukraine and aiding the separatists.

Earlier it became known that Nelya Shtepa sent a statement to the Minister of justice with a request to check in Kharkiv prison. According to the ex-mayor of Slavyansk, on June 24 the officer of the convoy beat her, whereby she had extensive bruising on his hands and on his forehead. However, the prison denied the statement Shtepa about the beating. Later Shtepa was sent under house arrest.