Shuster believes the cancellation of his work permit “custom action”

TV presenter Savik Shuster considers the cancellation of his work permit “custom action”. He reported about it during communication with journalists, which was broadcast channel “112 Ukraine”.

“I believe that Kravchenko (acting head of Civil service employment – ed.) only the contractor. Customer I don’t know. But it is clearly superior. He said we put on a show. We do nothing else, as to come and lose a whole day in the Ministry. For me it’s a mob action,” commented Shuster.

The question could cause the program Schuster, with the participation of the head of the SFS Roman Nasirov, the moderator answered:

“I don’t remember. We constantly tell and show. At that time Nasirov spoke at our September 11, he was asked very tough questions from the guests. Trouble started exactly a week later, on September 18. Illegal inspection, violation of all regulations and standards, so all of this is connected in a tangle”.

Previously the TV host Savik Shuster in the Ministry of social policy wrote a letter with a request to cancel a “criminal decision” against him.

Note that the grounds for revocation of work permit in Ukraine Savik Shuster was providing false data. He allegedly concealed that against him is being investigated.

Earlier it became known that the journalist Savik Shuster revoked the work permit in Ukraine. Savik Shuster works in Ukraine since 2005. Led public-political talk show “Freedom of speech”, “Freedom of Savik Shuster”, “Shuster LIVE” on various Ukrainian TV channels.

Leads now political talk show “Shuster live” on TV 3S tv. He is the CEO of the production company “Savik Shuster Studio”.

January 15, Schuster reported that concerning it the criminal proceedings for alleged tax evasion.

The Prosecutor General’s office of Ukraine has denied this information and said that we are talking about faktovye criminal proceedings, which commenced on the results of tax inspection of OOO “Savik Shuster Studio”.

Source