“Silence” in the Donbass lasted 10 hours

"Тишина" на Донбассе продержалась 10 часов

The silence regime in Donbas lasted 10 hours

At the meeting of the safety subgroup of the Trilateral contact group on settling the situation in Donbas, the parties agreed to an indefinite regime of silence from midnight on 8 March.

New silence regime in Donbas, which began at midnight on Friday, March 8, lasted 10 hours. This was during the briefing said the speaker of the Ministry of defence Dmitry Gutsulyak.

According to him, around 10:20 near the village of Crimea (Donetsk region) from the direction of the occupied Santanoni the enemy was short-lived fire.

“Since the beginning of the current day as of 12:00 on the line of the collision recorded one sighting of enemy attack,” said Gutsulyak.

Previously, the coordination of the “spring truce” on Donbass told Russian media with reference to the representative “DNR” in the Joint center for control and coordination ceasefire.

 

News from the Reporter.net Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet

The truce in the Donbass

On the eve of the truce in the Donbass were injured, five

Commander OOS appreciated the willingness to attack

In the Donbas began “spring truce”

In the Donbass agreed to “spring” truce – media

In Russia said that the spring truce in the Donbas in question
Source