The case Savchenko-Ruban was again transferred to the new court

Дело Савченко-Рубана снова передали новому суду

The case of MP Vladimir Ruban consider the court of Chernihiv. Previously it was referred to the court of Slavyansk.

Prosecutor General Yury Lutsenko reported about the transfer of the case of the people’s Deputy of Hope Savchenko and Director of the Center for the release of prisoners “Officer corps” Vladimir Ruban to Chernigov. He said this in the broadcast channel Direct on the evening of 1 February.

“The case Savchenko and Ruban were actually completed. It seems to me that they both tried to delay the familiarization with the materials of the investigation… But in the end it ended and they must now stand trial. Just today there was a judicial decision that this court held in Chernigov”, – said Lutsenko.

He explained that the court took such a decision, given the fact that most witnesses in the case live in this city, or more convenient for them to get to him. “Since the first version was Slavyansk”, – said the Prosecutor General.

“We are ready to come to Chernihiv to maintain the charges and believe that there is all the evidence what the accused these two citizens”, – summed up Lutsenko.

Recall Savchenko in custody since March 23, 2018. The Verkhovna Rada on March 22 supported the view Lutsenko gave his consent to bringing to criminal responsibility, detention and arrest Savchenko.

 

News from the Reporter.net Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet

The case against Savchenko in Ukraine

The case Savchenko was transferred to the Tribunal on the Donbas – sister

At the trial Savchenko Prosecutor launched boot

Savchenko declared a partial loss of vision and hearing

Savchenko’s condition deteriorated due to hunger strike – the sister

Nadezhda Savchenko will remain in jail until the end of the year
Source