The fire in which 6 children died, occurred due to improper use of the heater, – SES

Пожар, в котором погибли 6 детей, возник из-за неправильного использования обогревателя, – ГосЧС

The fire, which killed six children, arose due to violations of fire safety rules when using electric heating. About it reported in a press-service of the State emergency service (SES).

“The probable cause of fire is violation of fire safety rules when using electric heating”, – stated in the message.

As noted, the mother of the dead children suffered burns of the face and extremities of the hands (I-II degree moderate).

Related news: In Odessa region on April 22, mourning over the death of six children in a fire

We will remind, a fire in a private house in the village of Shabo, Odessa region happened early in the morning. The house was occupied by a mother and her 6 children, all the children died. The twins were 4 months old, and the oldest child was 10 years old. Previously, rescuers learned that the fire occurred due to wet children’s shoes.

Note, during the fire burned 70 squares the roof of the house. Complicated the fire fighting that at the moment of arrival of rescuers the house was disconnected from electricity. At the scene continue to work with experts. With parents who lost all children, psychologists.

Related news: In Dnipropetrovsk during a fire in a residential building killed a woman