Russian contraband items to the defense was over, Lutsenko says
All known law enforcement supply chain of smuggled parts of the Russian blocked last week, according to the attorney General.
Prosecutor General Yury Lutsenko declares that the Federal service of bezopasnostyu blocked delivery of parts for military use in Ukraine. He stated this during a meeting of the Commission on the investigation of corruption in the defense industry Wednesday, March 13.
“The newest Ukrainian missiles and medium-range range made due to the fact that Ukroboronprom bought under such schemes a part of the necessary products. The FSB last week blocked all – at least all of us is that known schemes of transportation,” – said Lutsenko.
According to him, now there is no other way of obtaining Ukroboronprom necessary details. “Another way of Oboronprom, I know in moments when we are talking about unique units and parts, to produce which even in the Soviet Union took decades”, – said the Prosecutor General.
Lutsenko also said that investigators learned of the embezzlement scheme, which was organized by Igor Gladkovsky, Vitaly Zhukov, Andrey Rogoza, when Reed caught for fraud nearly 20 million hryvnias.
In particular, he seized the telephone, where there was information about the theft and smuggling trade.
Recall that in the Kremlin consider absurd information journalists that the Ukrainian officials involved in smuggling of spares from Russia for military equipment.
Lutsenko was earlier proposed in a closed decision of the Council to compile a list of businesses that bring military items from Russia.
News from the Reporter.net Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet
Corruption in the defense industry
Poroshenko shamed activists for shouting “shame!”
The national security Council prepared the “Five steps to Victory” in the defense industry
NABOO: IN the investigation by the defense industry there is manipulation
In NABOO there is a check for schemes in the defense industry
Nationalists poured blood building NABOO