The Mall Koblevo massive fire occurred

В торговых рядах Коблево произошел масштабный пожар

The fire occurred near the beach

People vacationing by the beach, tried to extinguish the fire with improvised means. However, to eliminate it was possible only to rescuers.

In Koblevo on Thursday, August 2, an explosion occurred and a fire in the shopping arcade located near the Spa area on the beach. In one of the establishments blew up a tank of gas, the press service of the SSES.

The explosion injured an employee of the institution. The ambulance she was hospitalized in a medical institution.

It is noted that the message about the fire of malls arrived in rescue Service at 13:50.

“Despite the fact that the separation of the MPO at that time was on extinguishing the fire in the village of Grape, and the distance from the location of the State fire and rescue unit to the fire are significant, at 14:06, the brigade managed to arrive to the scene. Significant assistance in extinguishing the fire was rendered by the citizens vacationing on the coast and make-shifts started extinguishing the fire,” the statement reads.

 

 

We will remind, several days earlier in Lviv restaurant burned down the farm. The cause was a short in the wiring.

Earlier in Odessa on the beach near the 13th station of Big Fountain burned restaurant Sand.

 

News from the Reporter.net Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet

Source