The Ministry of Finance continues to Supplement the budget-2019, increasing debts
The Ministry of Finance attracted 33.3 billion hryvnia in the state budget, of which 7.4 billion in the hryvnia and a billion in US dollars.
The Ministry of Finance of Ukraine on Tuesday, 16 July, has placed bonds of internal state loan (government bonds) on raketnye 33.3 billion UAH. About it reports a press-service of the Ministry in Facebook.
“Today at the auctions of government bonds the Ministry of Finance raised the 33.3 billion hryvnia to the state budget, of which 7.4 billion in USD and 1 billion USD”, – stated in the message.
The head of Department Oksana Markarova in Facebook said that this is the largest placement of the year.
As noted in the Ministry, due to increased demand for government securities from investors, yields are reduced for all instruments:
- for 3-month t-bills in local currency – 17,0% (a decrease of 24 basis points);
- for 6-month t-bills in local currency by 17.4% (a decrease of 20 basis points);
- at the 1-year t-bills in local currency of 17.74% (a decrease of 26 BP);
- 2-year government bonds in local currency of 17.75% (a decrease of 20 basis points);
- at the 1-year government bonds in US dollars and 6.5% (a reduction of 50 BP);
- 2-year government bonds in USD 7% (down 50 BP).
We will remind, earlier the Ministry reported that every second of the hryvnia in the budget for 2019 in assumed debt.
Thus, the Ministry of Finance continues to increase its debts. So, debt payments in 2020 will grow by almost two billion dollars. Also longer have to pay until the end of the year.
News from the Reporter.net Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet