The OSCE said about the aggravation of the conflict in the Donbass

В ОБСЕ заявили об обострении конфликта на Донбассе

Only last week in the area ATO ceasefire regime was violated for six and a half thousand times. Violence has become part of life of local residents.

In the area of armed conflict increased the number of attacks and the situation deteriorated in General. On Friday, January 19, at a briefing in Ukrainian crisis media center said the first Deputy chief monitor in Ukraine, Alexander hug, reports 112 Ukraina.

According to the BBC, last week in the area ATO ceasefire was violated 6.5 thousand times.

“We have recorded more than 6.5 thousand violations of the cease-fire. It is more than 70% compared to the previous reporting period,” he said.

In addition, observers counted a total of 370 cases of use of prohibited weapons in the period from 8 to 14 January, while in the first week of the month, there were only six.

“Numbers cannot convey all that is happening there. How many cases of breaking the silence, we have not fixed, the conflict will not subside… Violence has become part of the lives of people who live there”, – he added.

As reported before, in Kramatorsk killed the observer of the OSCE.

Earlier, the OSCE reported that the separatists have sharply increased the number of attacks in the Donetsk filtering station.

Source